February 10, 2020

Artist Project 2020!


I am so excited! It is almost time for the Artist Project 2020. Next week I'll fly to Toronto with all my paintings to set up my booth (#831) at the Better Living Centre. I have been in crazy preparation mode for the past couple of months but all the hard work has paid off, I have some awesome new pieces to show in my booth!

I will be presenting my new, Japan inspired, body of work 'World on Washi' and am excited to be able to bring along 7 beautiful 'Kakejiku' (Japanese style hanging scrolls). For a little sneak peek at the work that will be presented you can visit my website.

The Artist Project will be held from February 20-23, you can buy your tickets here, for a nice discount you can use the following discount codes:

•Adult Admission: $12 (regular price is $16) with code EXH2020
•Opening Night: $30 (regular price is $35) with code EXHON2020

I'm giving away 2 sets of tickets via Instagram and Facebook. (giveaway ends on Friday February 14).

Artist Project 2020 Dates & TimesThursday February 20  |  7-11 PM (Opening Night Party, 19+ event)
Friday February 24  |  11 AM - 10 PM
Saturday February 25  |  11 AM - 8 PM
Sunday February 26  |  11 AM - 6 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment