January 06, 2015

Happy New Year!!!


It is 2015 and it is cold, cold, cold here in Monréal. Everything is covered in a thick layer of ice and it is so, so slippery outside. Luckily my studio is nice and warm and I have LOADS of stuff to work on. Before the holidays I created a whole bunch of new compositions so now it is time to produce, produce, produce! I also have a couple of commission pieces that need to be done so I won't be bored, oh no!

The picture above shows one of the pieces I am currently working on, it's a Big triptych of New York (three 48"x36" panels) and I'm really excited about it! It is really nice to be back in the studio again, especially since my new easel arrived, I already did a little bit of work on it and it is absolutely amazing! So sturdy and versatile, I can literally change everything, angle, height, size you name it!


Something else exciting that has been happening is that I started working with Art of Where, a Montréal based company that creates high end products with artwork printed on them. I now have a series of cellphone cases (iPhone and Samsung), Pillow cases and Silk scarves available in my Etsy store, aren't they awesome?! 








No comments:

Post a Comment