January 27, 2014

My plans got snowed upon

I’ve been very active in the studio these past few weeks and I wanted to share some of my new creations with you, so I had planned to do some photographing today. For various reasons I’ve decided in the past to do my photography outside, where I have natural, even lighting. So when I opened the blinds this morning and saw all that beautiful white fluff fall from the sky, my plans for the day obviously weren’t going to work. A little bit more patience will be required, hopefully the weather will work with me tomorrow :) In the mean time, if you are really curious about my newest pieces, you van ‘like’ my Facebook page, I’ve been posting regular updates from my studio with little sneak peeks at some of the new pieces. 

On Wednesday I’m attending an exciting networking event that is organized by Yes Montreal, they invited a select group of their artist clients and we will be paired with 3 businesses for some one on one networking. I’m super excited! It’s a great group of people so even if I would just get to hang out with them that would be great but I’m also paired up with three awesome businesses! 

Next week, on top of a regular blog post, I will release the second episode of my ‘Creative Ramblings Vlog’, it will include a demo of the pouring medium. If you want to make sure you don’t miss it you can subscribe to my YouTube channel.


Now it’s time to do some other things that I didn’t plan :) See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment