September 11, 2012

Absolut Blank Fun



This past Thursday, August 9, 2012, Pazit Perez and I had a last minute outing showing off some of the pieces of the ‘Journey’ project at the Absolut Blank event at Terrasses Bonsecours. Despite the rain it was a very successful event that brought together a consortium of different artists (from celebrity chefs, to body painters, caricature artists, art exhibitors, dj's, steel drum bands and so on.) While our work was being shown downstairs we had the amazing opportunity to enjoy a meal by celebrity chef Theo Gumbs and meet the chef himself afterwards. The evening was an all around success, you can find images and video of the event here.

A couple of the pieces from the ‘Journey’ series have been selected to be part of the Festival d'art érotique de Montréal - 2012, which will take place from August 24 to September 2, for more information about the event click here.

My ‘Boroughs Project’ is still keeping me busy, as of now I have only 9 boroughs to go when it comes to photography so I should be able to finish that before the first snow fall. I will keep you posted on the developments.



No comments:

Post a Comment