July 16, 2010
Austin is finished
As a predicted yesterday I've finished my Austin piece and I'm very happy with it. So now that this one is finished I can move on to the next one. I've already started work on a piece in oils yesterday, just to change it up a bit, but that piece requires some drying time before I can work on it some more so in the mean time I will start work on a new piece.
I have decided to do something a little different for my next piece. This is an idea I've been toying with for a while now and it feels like the right time to let it out. Sometimes these things that have been brewing for a while don't work out, but the only way to find that out is to start working on it. For now lets just call this project Dutch Spring and then we'll whether it is going to deserve a real name or if it is one of those things that seemed better in my head... I'll keep you posted.