October 15, 2013

I am thankful!


This weekend Canada celebrated Thanksgiving. We had a couple of friends over for a big turkey dinner and some board-games, which was a perfect way to celebrate the holiday. I’m a big fan of this north American holiday, even though it’d not celebrated in my home country. I really like the idea of this day that makes you look at all the things that you are thankful for in life, this is something that is so often overlooked in our busy everyday lives. We tend to run around and complain about things and we forget to acknowledge the good things in our lives. 

I have so many things to be thankful for, I won’t name them all  here because that would make this a really long blog entry and I simply don’t have time for that ;) So I’ll just take this chance to say thank you to all my friends and family, you are all so supportive and amazing and you make my live awesome!

We also got to make a little trip to NYC to see ‘The Thrilling Adventure Hour’ live on stage in Brooklyn. My husband and I are both big fans of this new-time podcast in the style of old-time radio and the show was absolutely worth the drive! If you haven’t heard this show go find it on iTunes, start by listening to either ‘Sparks Nevada’ or ‘Beyond Belief’, the first one is serialized the second one are just single episodes but both make a great entry point into the show and are absolutely worth your time!

My solo show is only a week and a half away so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the book will make it here in time. In the mean time I’m keeping myself busy with the final preparations...

No comments:

Post a Comment