July 19, 2012

FIMA 2012




We have about a week to go until the start of FIMA 2012 and all the preparations are in full swing. As is customary with preparations, everything is happening late. Luckily I still feel like I’m somewhat in control and slightly on schedule. I’ve been working really hard to create 6 brand new pieces to present at the fair and I’ve also been able to create a cute series of “City Vignettes”. Last week I got very stressed out and decided I had to create some smaller pieces to make sure I have a nice variety so several of those are still in the works and should be done in time. 

Tomorrow I’m picking up a series of silk screen prints that will be hand coloured and presented at the fair for the first time. I’m very excited about those. We are also working on a unique merchandise product that will be presented at the fair so come check us out if you’re curious about those ;)

We are both very much looking forward to this experience. We hope to see you there! For more information about the show and our location click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment