December 08, 2020

New works!



 

I know, it's been a while since my last update, I've been spending some quality time in my new studio. It usually takes my at least a couple of months to get back into the swing of things after moving so I really needed to take some time to be in my new space without any distractions. Luckily I was able to prep a good number of pieces before I left Japan so I had about 12-15 pieces that were all ready for painting. Having these meant I didn't have to spend any brain space deciding what needed to be done, I could just grab a painting get to work. 

The result of this is that I now have a nice bunch of new pieces to share, I haven't finished all of them, there are still quite a few waiting for me while I type this. But I thought I'd share with you some of the pieces that have kept me busy these past few weeks. If there's anything that catches your eye you can always contact me at info@denisebuismanpilger.com for more information about pricing and shipping. And of course, as always, giclee prints are available as well. 

Time Travelers









3 comments: