February 24, 2019

Announcement! Solo exhibition in Montréal!


If you are following this blog or any of my social media feeds you know have been preparing for an upcoming exhibition, today I can finally share all the details with you!

On March 5th my solo exhibition 'Départ-Arrivée' will open at the Beaconsfield Library in Beaconsfield, QC, Canada, there will be a special vernissage on Thursday March 14th from 7-8:30pm. I will be traveling to Montréal for the occasion so I am looking forward to seeing everyone there!

This exhibition is a collaboration between the Beaconsfield Library and the Viva Vida Art Gallery in Pointe Claire. I was contacted by the Beaconsfield Library shortly after moving to Japan so Viva Vida Art Gallery stepped in and collaborated with the Library to organize the exhibition, all pieces exhibited will be for sale through the gallery.

A box with brand new paintings from Japan arrived at the gallery last week and a few additional pieces will travel with my on the plane. I am excited to show the public in Montréal how our move to Japan has influenced my work. And of course I am very excited to see all my Montréal friends, I hope you'll all be able to join us on the 14th for the vernissage!

You can find detailed information about this exhibition on my website.

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to be able to find your website, and can comment on your website. thanks. Please visit my website for Upcoming Exhibitions in Mumbai 

    ReplyDelete