July 05, 2016

Booth 158 at the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition this weekend!



I'm so excited! It's almost time for the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition and I have so many new things to show you! I've spent these past few weeks working like a crazy woman to finish 7 brand new pieces. Below you will get a little sneak peek but if you're in the neighbourhood I'd love to show them to you in real life. You will be able to find me in booth 158 (see map below). I will be there on Friday July 8 and Saturday July 9th from 10am-8pm and on Sunday July 10th from 10am-6pm so plenty of time to come by and say hi!


Yesterday my studio looked like an explosion had gone off, bubblewrap and bins everywhere, but now everything is packed up and ready to go and my studio looks nice and neat again, until I get back that is.... 


This is the 55th year that the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition is taking place, it is Toronto’s first, largest, and longest running outdoor art fair. More then 100,000 come visit us over the weekend and I hope you will be one of them! With over 350 artists exhibiting and some awesome art events like pop-up art talks, awesome art installations and an actual beer garden, Nathan Phillips Square is definitely the place to be this weekend!

If you make it to the square please come say hi in booth 158, looking forward to seeing you!





No comments:

Post a Comment